- Complete the restoration of Caboose #553 and repair Coach #23!
- Keep on schedule with the restoration of Bridgton and Saco River locomotive #7 to steam up in May of 2015!
- Move Monson #4 into the museum!
- Create new exhibits including a working steam locomotive model & railroad time exhibit!
Your year-end financial support is an important part of our annual operating budget! Please consider a contribution today! Your gift towards this appeal will help:
- Build the Historic Preservation Fund: Allowing us to continue restoring our coaches and locomotives, while preserving museum artifacts and enhancing exhibits.
- Build our Relocation Fund: Supporting environmental site work & permits, hiring an architectural design firm, and beginning work on the right-of-way.
You can make a secure online donation to the museum by clicking on the “Donate” link below! If you prefer to mail your gift to the museum, please make checks payable to the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company & Museum and send to 58 Fore Street, Portland, ME 04101. The museum is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Thank you for your continued support and generosity!